The town of Fordingbridge was originally known as "Forde" and the "bridge" element of the name was not added until the Avon was first spanned at this point. The Great Bridge, of seven arches, was in existence in 1286 A.D. and possibly earlier. The Parish church is mainly Early English and Early Decorated in style, but the tower is Perpendicular, and the chapel on the north side dates from the early thirteenth century.
|Big Blue Sailing||Activity Holidays|
|Bubble Boo Marketing Services||marketing|
|Burgate Manor Farm||Self Catering|
|Party Karts||Childrens Parties|
|Rebecca Smith ITEC, CThA - Reflexologist||Reflexology|
|8 companies found|